Day 1 (wednesday): Arrival Incheon Airport –GWANGMYEONG CAVE – ONE MOUNT – SEOUL
Arrival at Incheon Int’l Airport, Greeted by local English speaking guide.
1) Gwangmyeong Cave – Only cave found in the metropolitan Seoul
2) One Mount Snow Park - Indoor winter theme park, the first of its kind in Korea (Includes Snow Hill, Ice Lake, Ice Road, Ice sled, Animal Sled, Merry-Go-Round, Game Village, Themed Cave, Curling, etc.)
Overnight in SEOUL
* Accommodation: HANOK (Korea Traditional House)
* Meal: KOREAN SET MENU with Hot Pot Rice at Traditional Korea Restaurant
Day 2 (Thursday) : Seoul Ciry Tour
1. Dongdaemun Design Plaza – one of Seoul’s major urban development landmarks. Take a walk at this culture complex with shops, galleries, and many more.
2. Cheonggye Steam Park – an 8.4 km stream flowing through downtown Seoul recreated for modern recreation space
3. Unhyeongung Palace – Royal residence of Gojong, the 26th King of Joseon Dynasty.
4. Tong-in Traditional Market – Relive the past by enjoying traditional food with Korean traditional currency, Yeopjeon
5. Trick Eye and Ice Museum – Capture unforgettable memories at optical illusion art
6. Bukchon Hanok Village –14th century village filled restored traditional homes of Korea
7. Samcheongdong Street – famous with its unique cafes, museum, and antique shops
Meal: Dosirak (DIY lunch box)
1. Unhyeongung Palace
2. Sanmeoru Winery – Korean wine making experience made from wild grapes from the farm
3. The Botanical Garden Byeokchoji – Take lovely photos with thousands of flower at the botanical garden. Shooting site of the ‘Descents of the Sun’
4. Heyri Village – Art village with various museums and galleries
5. Paju Premium Outlet – Second luxury premium outlet introduced to Korea with 165 shops for your shopping needs
Meal: TOFU hotpot (Dubu jeongol)
Overnight in SEOUL
Day 3 (Friday): SEOUL – SUWON & EVERLAND – SEOUL Option 1:
1. Suwon Hwaseong Fortress – or also known as Brilliant Castle / Fortress has been appointed as one of UNESCO travel destination. Experience and enjoy fine view of mixed traditional and modern city of Suwon.
2. Everland Theme Park – Enjoy the first and the largest amusement park in Korea with unlimited pass
Option 2: SEOUL – INCHEON (SHOOTING PLACE OF ‘DESCENDANTS OF THE
SUN’) – SEOUL
1. Wolmido Island – Cruise + Seagull feeding + theme park for children
2. Fairy Tale Village – Entire village with murals depicting characters from various fairy tales. Shooting site for ‘1night 2days’
3. Central Park – park located in Songdo inspired by NYC Central park.
Have nice cup of coffee at ‘Dal Komm Café’, the shooting site of the Kdrama “Descendants of the sun’ !
Overnight in Seoul
Day 4 (Saturday) Seoul City Tour option 1:
1. Photo Stop at N Seoul Tower (Photo Spot)– Bring your own Lock
2. Gyeongbok Palace(Photo Spot) – Watch Changing Guard Ceremony at the largest palace in Seoul
3. Ginseng/Red pine/Korean Herb/Diet-Beauty Mi– Korean Healthy food
4. Experience Kimchi making & Hanbok Wearing – experience wearing Korean Traditional Costume (Hanbok)
5. Samsung D’Light – Experience life patterns through state of the art digital technology categorized by theme
6. Garosu Street – The Gingko tree-lined street is a popular, upscale street in Seoul. The street (also known as ‘artists' street’) has an eccentric flair thanks to its variety of charmingly decorated coffee shops, and designer stores.
7. Cosmetic Store at Seokpajeong – Cost effective cosmetic products galore!
8. Duty Free Shop
Meal: Johnson Stew (Budaejigae at Bada Sikdang)
Option 2: SEOUL CITY TOUR
1. Deuksu Palace (Photo Stop) – Guard changing ceremony
2. Namsan Hanok village
3. Ginseng/ Red pine/Korean Herb/Diet-Beauty Mi– Korean Healthy food
4. Itaewon Shopping district – Unique district filled with diverse nationalities and
cultures. Perfect for those missing food from home.
5. Cheongdam dong + Apgujung Rodeo – Leading trend area with boutiques, cafes, restaurants and high end luxury goods
6. COEX mall – Largest underground shopping center in Asia
7. Cosmetic Store at Seokpajeong
8.Duty free Shop
Meal: On own expense
Overnight in Seoul
Day 5 (Sunday) : Seoul - Incheon Airport - Hometown
Morning, visit to Korean Local Product Market and transfer to Incheon Airport to catch your onward flight. Home Sweet Home!